Sep 25, 2009

Stiching myself back together


Song of the Day:
"Kryptonite" - 3 Doors Down

I feel like I'm floating on something. I'm adrift somewhere. I really cannot properly explain the feeling in any other way. It's just strange. And I'm not too sure if it's good or bad. It's just.. I don't know.

Got some good news today. My ex isn't sick after all, and that made me very happy. I was very worried about her.. Of course, that means I'm not sick either, and that's good. But, I never really thought I was sick anyway, so.. :P
I've had a rather good day today in general. Got some old shoes fixed so I didn't have to buy new ones, and I got a new cellphone, on top of the good news. It's been good.

I am doing a lot better now. I've had the worst weeks ever lately, and I've been so down that I can't remember ever having been so down before, and I honestly thought that I would never find any reason to smile again. It's been worse than hell, for me at least. But now I feel like I am on the way back up again. I can see that even though this is hard to go through, it is not the end of the world. There are good things waiting up ahead, hopefully, and eventually the pain will go away. I'll be able to move on with my life, and perhaps find that perfect someone to share the rest of my life with. Someone who will love me for who I am, and fight to stay by my side no matter what.

I'm allowed to hope, aren't I?

Tonight I'm just gonna stay at home and enjoy a couple of beers and maybe watch some TV or play some playstation. I am planning a late dinner right now, and I'm looking forward to seeing the result of that. My skills in the kitchen are unmatched. And that's not a good thing.. XD But, hopefully it'll be edible in the end. Fingers crossed!

The rest of the weekend will be spent with my folks, cause they asked me to come over. It'll be nice to have some company for once. I think I need it.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment