Sep 18, 2009

Games, Beer and Women = Bag of Win


Song of the Day:
"Here by Me" - 3 Doors Down

I cleaned parts of my apartment today, go me. At least now the living-room looks pretty decent, and I have carpet on the floor. The office looks like a bomb went off though, since I just stuffed everything in there. I'll clean it out next week when I get the desk that's gonna go in there.

Meeting went well today. A lot of talking back and forth about my future plans and what I want to do about work. They told me that things should just stay the way they are right now so I get time to settle in, seeing as I just moved here and things have been kind of hectic for me. Suits me quite fine, really. I like my work.

I've got nothing else to add... My weekend will contain beer and playstation. Half-naked women would make it better, but two out of three ain't that bad. I do got internet, and a pretty nice painting on my wall, to make up for the lack of that third option. Woo.

And now --> Dark Chronicles and the 1st can of beer.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment