Sep 18, 2009

Playing the Fool again

I know I'm an idiot on a regular basis, but when I drink I'm even more of an idiot. And I'm the unbeaten master of drunk-dialing. And it's not even that late.. -.-

So, I had one too many beers, and I texted her. Just a regular text, telling her that I was thinking of her and that I hoped she was doing well. And after a while, I got a reply that read "Likewise", and nothing else. How big of an idiot can I actually become? "Likewise"? That's it?

I really am the biggest idiot out there. Why do I even bother?
She doesn't care.
She's just happy she doesn't have to deal with me anymore.

And now I'm just whining. Which means that I need another beer. And another one after that. You know, I think I need more than just a couple of more beers. I need a lot more. And then I'll need a bed, and in the morning I'll need something to kill me when I can't get out of bed.

I just want a pink cat right now.
That would make the entire world a better place.
Or maybe a gun, so I could shoot myself. That would also make it better.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment