Sep 28, 2009

Giving up and Giving in...?

Song of the Day:
"Running out of Days" - 3 Doors Down

I am so damned tired. All these ups and downs, back and forth. My head is turning into a complete chaos, and it's starting to wear me down rather badly.This is just too much for me..

They say life isn't supposed to be easy, but does it really have to be this hard? Does everything have to be so damned difficult? How much shit do I have to go through before I can sit down and enjoy something good? How much longer do I have to fight before I can rest and let someone else do the fighting..?

Why does it have to be up to me to fix things, when she was the one who left?

I just want to lie down and give it all up. Just surrender everything. Just ignore everything and sail away into nothingness. I am so horribly tired of it all, and I honestly feel like I can't keep this up anymore. These weeks have taken such a heavy toll on me, and I just feel like I've been broken beyond repair. I've got no strength, no energy, no will to keep going. I am completely beaten.

I'm too tired.
Is life worth it all?
Is there really any reason to keep it up?
I can't see any right now.

I want to close the doors and windows, lock everything up, and throw the keys away. I want to fall down, and never get up again. And just cease to exist.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment