Feb 20, 2010

A place for me

Song of the Day:
"What I've Done" - Linkin Park

Is there really any point in staying?

I've been thinking a lot lately, about a lot of things, and now I am seriously starting to wonder if there truly is any place for me in this world. Should I even bother staying here? Cause right now, I don't really see any reason to.

All this world has brought me is misery and defeat, depression and hatred, loneliness and sickness. I am stuck within a body that is constantly ill, and its health just keeps on getting worse every single day. There is no end to the sickness, and I am getting tired of it all. And I am constantly depressed, which makes it even worse.
My closest friend and most trusted loved one chose the one and only being in the entire world that I actually hate over me, showing me that she cares more about him then she does about me. There is no one left in this world for me to live for.
The one thing in the entire world that I do live and breathe for is just beyond my reach, and will stay so for the rest of my life here in this world. I will never find happiness, and nor will I ever be able to tell anyone of the pain I have to carry for the rest of my life because of this.
Being here makes me feel like I am trapped within a place where I do not belong, and it makes me feel lonely every single second of the day.

In the end, all I can see is that there truly is no place for me here anymore. I have no reason to stick around. So that's why I keep wondering.. Why do I stick around?

Lately, I have found that I cannot answer that question.

And when I cannot answer a question like that, then... Yes, well the only solution I can seem to find is that I need to leave. I need to get away from this world, and the life I lead here. And so, I am finding myself deciding on doing exactly that.

My mind's made up.
I don't know when, or how, but I know that I'll leave.
Leave this world.


*

No comments:

Post a Comment