Feb 10, 2010

Listening to the Rain

I feel so empty and hollow, and everything's so meaningless. I just feel abandoned, for no reason at all. It just hurts inside, and all I want is to put a gun against my head and pull the trigger. To make it all go away, and get some peace and quiet. I just can't deal with things anymore...

My own head is driving me insane. There are too many thoughts, too much chaos, and there's never a moment's peace! I can't control it, can't clean up the mess. It's just too much.

And the rest of me is just empty. Like there's no meaning at all, to anything. And I can't see why I keep this up. What's the reason? What's the use? There's just nothing there.

I can't stand this.

I'm still falling apart...

I can't fix this, I can't. I don't know how. Fuck those damned boxes, they don't help. They can't fix what's wrong. They don't even know what's wrong! It's all lies. Hallucinations. They're just trying to trick me. Blind me.

Fuck it, I'm losing it.
I'm going insane.

I can't be saved, can't be helped. The only thing left... Damn it. Just let me go, for fucks sake! Let me leave! Just kill me, god damn it. I can't live like this anymore. I don't want to.

It's all just insanity...

*

No comments:

Post a Comment