Nov 19, 2009

Digging graves

Song of the Day:
"Bad Things" - Jace Everett

She started talking about him today.
I honestly wanted to tell her to shut up, but that would've been idiotic of me. I'm the one with the issues here, so she shouldn't have to pay for that. Even though I'm the one who payed for the issues she has with him.

Okay, no, don't go down that road now, you idiot.
Just forget about it.

Jeeze, I'm such a fucked up mess.

I want to move on and get out of this effin' grave I'm in right now, but no matter how hard I try I just get dragged right back down again. I'm not even sure what it is that keeps dragging me like this.
What I do know, though, is that I'm not happy like this. I'm so miserable, it hurts. I'm so depressed, I can't even cry. I'd do anything to escape this.

I'd do anything to get back that small piece of happiness I thought I had before all of this happened. Anything...

*

No comments:

Post a Comment