Mar 6, 2010

There's no one that can save me now.

I cry. I cry. I cry.

I can hear it inside my head, it's calling me. Talking to me. Telling me things I do not want to hear. I try to drown the sound with music, try to block it out with alcohol. It's not working. It's under my skin. Crawling all over me. My god, get it out, get it away. I don't want it.

Another bottle is empty, adding to the pile on the table. Drinking helps, though not really. I don't know...

I don't know what to do.

I want to kill you. I want you dead. I hate you so intensely, and everything about you. Everything around you. I just want to see your blood all over my hands, bathe in it. I want to drown in your blood...

I don't know what to do.

I don't know what to do.

I don't know what to do.

Help me.

Save me.

Kill me.

Just let me escape this!

I'm too used to sleeping in my own tears. I've carved out my insides, almost numb from all the pain. I can see the marks all over me, the ones no one else can see.

The voices won't keep quiet.

They're calling me to step over that edge, and enter that gate. I know what lies ahead, what's on the other side. I've always known, for so long. I hate it, but I crave it.

It hurts to breathe.

Always, always, always.

SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP!!!

Make it go away...

Oh, god.. I can feel it tugging at me again. They're all around me, I can hear them, see them. Feel them. They're reaching into my mind, pulling at it. They won't leave me alone. Every day, they're here. Watching me. They're pulling, and waiting.

Waiting for me to fall apart.

I've already lost the fight, I'm on the way down.

Help me. Help me. Help me. Help me. Help me. Help me. Help me. Come get me out of this! Come save me, bring me back with you. Keep me safe. Don't ever let go. Please. I just want to be saved.

Let's go to the bottom of the ocean, and stay there.

I don't even know where I am anymore.

It's empty.

I'm blind.

My tears taste like blood.

I try. Oh, my god, I try so hard. No one knows how hard I try. I stand up, and I keep standing. I fight so hard, every day, and no one sees it. No one knows. I try. I try. I try. I try. I TRY!!! God, I am trying with all my being! But I just keep getting weaker. I keep falling. I can't keep fighting... I lost this battle even before I started it. Why do I keep fighting?

I can see you. The cross, the moon, the star, the sun, the butterfly, the wolf, the lock, the balance, and my ocean... But you're so distant. I can't reach you. I can't even shout to make you hear me, make you see.

I'm all alone. I'm all alone. I'm alone.
And I'm dying.
Bleeding.

Crying.

It's all over.
I'm almost gone.
I won't make it.

There's no one here to save me.

When I'm gone, promise me that you won't let the world forget me...

*

No comments:

Post a Comment